Sunday, July 09, 2006

Flag Selling day/Collection Donations for SHF

Yesterday, I went to Somerset MRT station to do flag selling to raise funds for the Singapore Heart Foundation. We were to be there at 12.30pm and collect donations until 4.30pm.

I went with Chee yong and Samuel and we went around Somerset...Orchard....Somerset...Dhoby Ghaut and Chinatown. It was overall exhausting. Haha..imagine walking and talking for 4hours non-stop... Well...at the end of the day...was feeling abit pissed and tired cause we heard that if they felt it was not enough and up to their standard..they would not give us the C.I.P points...-_-.... I mean...the effort is there...AND all they can think about is MONEY...are they trying to get FREE labour!? I don't know and I don't think I care...if they do not give us our C.I.P points...I do not think I will ever help out such an organisation again...regardless of C.I.P points...

Well...on the Brighter side...I went for Youth Service after that and was feeling more Cheerful =D... The speaker spoke of renewing our minds...I felt that the sermon was very meaningful...
After the service, we went for dinner...By then...my legs were starting to feel pain...(mainly from the 4hrs of walking...) When we had reached Marina Square...it was unbearable already...
Some of us had to go to the FoodCourt while the others ate at Carl's Junior as there were not enough seats. After dinner...went home with Qiaolin, Andy and Nicholas...
We took the bus 162. I passed a Garfield Hairband to Nicholas for Vanessa...and she seems to like it haha... =D...

That about sums up the day...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home