Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday 2nd of July!

Yay! lol...that day, we played Basketball at Ngee Ann Polytechnic again after Lunch. That day, one of the EE contacts Jeremy went for the Service. Haha...now our church has 3 Jeremies =D.
To start off, I was not playing very well as usual...cause my shots were pretty straight but kept hitting the inside of the basket...so, it did not go in. Yea...so was feeling pretty kinda low...
Then, during a match that i was sitting out, I went to practise shooting...and Joshua came over and helped me to shoot better. Thanks Man! =D After he corrected the way I was shooting and giving tips, it was time to play basketball...So, putting what he said into action...I was able to shoot and score much better...yay...lol
We even came from behind to win! But of course I have to thank the others too, they gave chances. =D It was enjoyable and I don't really care that they said I was the MVP of the day...most importantly was that we had fun and without a team...I am nothing and to start off...I myself am not very good...and they are better than me too! So I just want to thank them for the great time I had and lets have more fun occasions like this..=D...
Now...how about Soccer? XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home