Saturday, June 17, 2006

Testimony for GOD on 17th June 2006

Well, the sessions with invited speakers coming to talk to us have really made an impact since I came to join the Youth Service. The ones that were very meaningful were the the messages on constantly being HUMBLE and that we sometimes use human methods instead of relying on GOD or the HOLY SPIRIT because we usually do things unknowingly.

Moving on, how many of you here know how to ride a bike? (Raise your hands)
Ok, I'll touch on that later.

As I told some of you all, I had a Sec3 camp from the last day of school, Friday to Monday. Well, the camp was pretty tough and dangerous, especially the Climb to the Cave. There were deep drops and obstacles to get through. Fortunately, none of us were seriously injured and that was the FIRST time i climbed up rocks to reach the cave. I was nervous, yet excited. Throughout the camp, I felt that GOD had protected us. Back to the Cycling part, I just learned how to cycle last week, on Tuesday! It was after band practice and the leaders were having a meeting with the teachers. So, I was feeling adventurous, cause of the Sec3 camp and wanted to learn how to Cycle. Shawn decided to teach me, so we went to the track and with his and GOD's help, I was able to cycle in less than 10minutes. I managed to do these with the help and grace of GOD.

Therefore, GOD is always there for us. As we grow, glow and go together, GOD will TEACH/REMIND us of certain things! GOD IS GOOD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home