Saturday, May 13, 2006

13th May

Today had no mathematics tuition in the morning...so i went to church at 11.30am. Cool..finally got to see how they practise for the worship. NICE...haha. LOL...josiah told me abit on how Aden is the master of singing...haha...but he can sing quite high..o.o...lol...cool...
haha...then ziyao showed us his polytechnic's security guard profile on Friendster...hahaha...ROTI JOHN. Funny stuff
After awhile i went to help Jialing and others to do some kids praise thing..decorating cups..hmm...designing was ok...haha..but we were all sian after that...lol
I took out my clarinet and practised from like 2 to 2.15? lol...damn...lost my good and seasoned reed...on my way to church that morning -_-
I left church at 3/3.10, went for chinese tuition..., chinese tuition ended at 5, and i went back to church...lol
Reaching church, they were almost done with the worshipping part...dammit...always miss that part...zzz...but listened to the full sermon of the invited guest, Mr andrew yeo...
His sermon made ALOT of sense...and he was funny...haha...praying for god to guide me in my life...yup...prayed for wan er's mom too lol...and other stuff...
Later, we went for dinner..., we ate at Great World City, at yoshinoya's...
After dinner, some of the youths played some games with me...lol. Samuel did some trick of massaging the eyes with the fingers and sneakily smacked me by using the other hand and two fingers of the same hand...lol..
Then...he asked me and adora to play some scissors paper stone... and i won adora mostly...lol
She won me twice, the first time she hit my hand was quite loud..not really pain...though i was hitting her hand quite softly...haha...
I am alright...do not need to worry about me haha... But soon after we left, heading home... Took the MRT home with Vanessa, Zen, Vanessa's brother. The rest went their own way and some went with Alex. Tired...going to sleep soon...bye
FUN DAY...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home