Friday, June 30, 2006

Chinese Orchestra Concert!

Also on the 24th, I stayed in Church until 5.40pm. At 1pm, we watched the video footage that was taken at the Camp they had in March. It was about an hour long. At 5pm, we started our Youth Service. The worship songs ended at 5.40pm and I had to take my leave :( (didn't want to go...).
I took a bus to orchard and took the MRT to City Hall to meet my friend Leon there. On the Bus, he told me he would be late. So instead of meeting him at 6, He arrived at 6.25pm. We then took the MRT to Tanjong Pagar. We went nearby to eat at Burger King, eating finish at 7pm.
We made our way to the Singapore Conference Hall and got the tickets from our Drum Major there. We soon had to go in and be seated.
Overall...I found the concert very good. :D They invited a CO from China as well...So, they collaborated and put on a good show. Even the Primary CO played well and showed the Audience why they deserved a GOLD at the SYF that year. They had mini concertos by each instrument and the finale was abit of a cold joke. They played the Lullaby, but then, no one was sleepy...haha
It ended at 10+ and we took the MRT home. I stopped at Bishan to accompany Leon who lived near Bishan to have a snack at Macdonalds. I went home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home