Friday, June 30, 2006

EE workshop!

The last week of the June Holidays(22th to the 24th), we had Detonate EE workshop. Throughout these 2 and a half days of a crash course on EE, we had learnt alot more and understood better by experiencing on the street witnessing. The first two days started with worship songs. After the worship songs, we had a talk, teaching us what was EE, how to do EE, what to say, what not to say...Illustrations...etc.
After the talk, we had lunch and we set out for Tiong Bahru Shopping centre to do our street teen survey. Through the survey, we transitioned to the Gospel by using the 2 diagnostic questions. By GOD's Grace, some were assured and some professed! To those who we contacted, I just hope that they come and get to know the NEW LORD and SAVIOUR better! :D
On Saturday, we had our Written and Oral tests on EE. I think I'm able to pass...only did not know a few questions for the written and I don't think I screwed up the oral...so yea...
But I just want to thank Qiaolin and Lionel(organisers), the trainers and GOD.
Hope that we can do more EE in the future and touch more Lives. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home