Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day + Funny Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOpIjPtEEz0&mode=related&search=comedy

Celebrated Father's day with family today. But was out in the afternoon with some of the Youths. Went to Plaza Singapura's TCC. Haha...chatted until 6pm, then left for Bishan's J8, Swensens. Nice Dinner...and the talk on Respecting and Loving our parents more was suitable for the Occasion...haha...but most of the words Pastor said...were quite true...and I just hope that GOD will help me...change me...to be more like him(GOD)...to show more LOVE to them...even though I am in my adolescent years...and growing apart from them...

Feeling abit sian now...i have to chiong my holiday work for the last week...:(
Yup...thats about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home