Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sleep and Dinner

Wow, made up for my lack of sleep this whole week by sleeping for 12 and a half hours yesterday. Felt really good...and super energetic after that. Was abit disappointed that there was no Youth in church today...cause I had nothing on for the whole day...

Had dinner with family at 6.15pm near our house. Dinner was alright, had a little conversing with one another...photo taking...(your usual get togethers...)
Anyways...today is Chinese New Year. A time of collecting money...lol

Found out recently that my brother's wife is pregnant. :) cool....
Really alot of funny things that a woman has to go through during this period...
For example; the type of food and the quantity she eats....can really be a drastic change from their usual appetite. It really emphasizes the fact that women sacrifice the most during childbirth...
It makes me want to applaud and admire my mom for giving birth to me...(It's definitely not easy as portrayed in television serials)

Anyways, just wanna wish all those who are reading/ not reading this entry...a Happy Chinese New Year!
Yup...
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home