Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Performance in church + Cell + LIGHT MOMENT COMING!

Performed in church on 26th November. Hadn't decided on the piece to play...so was quite last minute as I was stressed and struggling to choose a song. SO GLAD that samuel helped me out! YAY! haha...thxs bro...dunno what would have happened without ur help. Errmm...overall I thought I did below average...but got some encouragement that it was quite good...but definitely needs fine tuning...(below my standards..) haha...
Got another one coming up on 31st December...Still thinking of a song to play...(Any suggestions?) haha..was thinking of "now that you're near" but not so sure...

Cell was quite good this week. Haha...pastor joined us for our last cell meeting for this year..(excluding the cell camp over at Van's abode which I will miss cause of the Chicago trip) :(
Haha..the ambience was quite different with Pastor in our midst as we had to change to "channel 5" hahahaha. Anyways...was quite good that he was with us to spice things up for us. Err...haha...had a little ant trouble and one got smashed by me...
Moving on......

The LIGHT MOMENT is coming!!! (Light moment = a programme performed by my church youths, reaching out to youths who do not know Christ) Those free on that day PLEASE come! (Those who know christ also can come haha) haha...Dinner provided....etc...etc... (ps. its near GWC)

Yea...so quite excited haha..
Thats all for recent exploits...Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home