Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Basketball!

Today, met Zenn and Nicholas at Sembawang MRT to play basketball near Nic's house. Had alot of FUN!!! Improved on my shots...and made some nice ones in some of the games we played. We won most of them...and lost a few...but its ok...We were abit tired as well haha...

Went to Nic's house later. He played around with Glory...haha...
We drank alot of water and ate maggi mee. Bathed there...but just changed my shirt. After that, we went to use the computer to play Warcraft 3's campaigns. At around 4+, we stopped and went to watch some televison programme. We watched with Nic's mom, some Princess show...(not sure of the name...) on VCD.

After that, I had to go home as my family celebrating my birthday in advance which is on the 26th of October. Nic was also tired i guess...cause i think he wanted to sleep haha.

Haha...its nice to see that me and Nic have become close friends since the Church Camp. We do alot of stuff together...haha...
Recently went to cut hair at the same time with him...haha... Yea....
Learn things from each other lah haha...
GOD is good :)
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home