Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tired...

Been pretty drained recently. The hectic schedule I have planned for the year as I take my O levels this year. The teachers have been scrutinising our work and piling the load on us...its seriously very stressing and tiring as well. At the end of everyday, I feel burned out completely...yet I have to get ready for school tomorrow.

Not easy...not easy....
I finally understood why Mr Heng said last year that you have to be superman. You have to burn midnight oil, complete homework, do revision, go for cca. And yet, you have to look like you are not tired...a matter of mind over matter. Having prelim 1 just after CNY...anti-climatic....from Joy to Anxiety and then to Relief.

SYF practise at Singapore Conference Hall today at 8pm-9pm+.... Pretty short...since the whole hall has been booked completely till the SYF day itself. A sign of the typical KIASU singaporeans. I just love the weekends now...1 and a half day to unwind from the troubles of schoolwork and just be in the presence of God....

I need you GOD....
I need to be more Committed...
I need to be more Focused...
I need to Procrastinate less...
Renew me O god each new day...
God help me please...
I just wanna give all my troubles and worries to you lord... :)
More of you and less of me each day lord...
as you guide and protect us each day....
just know that...we love you Lord....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home