Sunday, December 10, 2006

LIGHT MOMENT! + Cutting Frenzy

Saturday
Light Moment! A.K.A the first day my hair got gelled...thanks to Van, Aikleng and Qiaolin.
Err...not a thing I can get used to...

1) scratch head = hair get in the way

2)I prefer my hair to be smooth-flowing with the wind :P

3)Don't have gel at home

so...to conclude...it's a maybe...but on certain occasions?
haha...we'll see...

The turn out at the Light Moment was pretty good.
haha...dinner, then the performance.

Flashy glitzy lights highlighted the Band. Hmm...well done guys!
For Mime, having plaster on your face and not talking is not an easy thing to do, so well done too!

5 people accepted the LORD as christ and saviour! YAY! Give thanks to god for he is the one that works in their hearts. XD

Uncle Thomas sent me home later...but had a pitstop at some Beancurd Stall for supper...(just had a soyabean drink). Sent me home and Qiaolin stayed over with them.

Sunday
Today...church as usual.
After church, lunch, went back to look see...
In the end, helped KIDS PRAISE ministry to cut out their pictures they are going to use for their KIDS safari camp on the 14th and 15th december with Bernard. Haha...Sure was a cutting frenzy. The rest helped cut abit before going to learn some new song and dance from a cd...

Tiring...haha...after that...went town with Samuel and Esther. They wanted to shop while I wanted to get a haircut. After cutting, we wandered somemore for more of their shopping...then soon left to go home first.

Yea...Thats all for these few days...
I have about 8 more days before I'm flying off...to Chicago and be back on 26th...
Ahh...gonna miss Christmas :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home