Friday, January 26, 2007

School Reopen + Soccer Frenzy + Others

School has not been too bad. This year started off quite well...we have alot of good teachers this year...compared to last year. I'm starting to love maths again! YAY! I think my English is improving somewhat...and sadly, this is my last year in band. SYF YEAR! SYF in april! O.O
A very trying year indeed.

Been playing soccer after band these few days. Not too bad,my team hasn't lost so far all the games we played in...only wins and draws :P! Very fun as well...It sort of acts as a release of stress and yet at the same time bonds the band members together.

Rachel going back to kiwiland soon...Everyone is saded...but we wanna wish her good luck and best wishes...She will be back! :)

Edited a picture recently...Here it is -->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home