Monday, December 14, 2009

14/12/2009

I can't say that I've been myself lately, yet I can't deny that what im doing is not part of me as well. I know I've been chosing to go back on my words and stuff but im just tired of saying yes all the time. Cept I can't really say no. I need to recollect my thoughts and find out what I really want cause I don't want to be this way either. Im afraid that it might become a habit, where Im too lazy to do anything or take too long to do something cause that should not be the case. Yet, Im finding myself to be more and more selfish and comfortable with just slacking. I should be going out more often rather than stoning at home and more daring rather than taking the easy way out.

Life is really too short and that we should try and live it without regrets and hence, there's always something new to try. Yet, I admit that some things cannot be rushed and that it was in a moment of sheer craziness. Cause you will never know if you don't try.


Counting down the number of days left before I have to enlist and just enjoying the free time that I have right now. So, I don't think I'll be getting a job. Need to start running to get into shape before I enlist. Feel like diving though so trying to planning for that too.


It's been a really good 2 years in CJ and really valuable experience upon reflection especially the friends that we've made and the stuff that we have been through together. Goodbyes are always hard and yet they will always be inevitable. It's not the end, but rather a new beginning. There is always the opportunity to stay in contact to meet up again a few years down.


At the moment, Im still trying to find what I really want in life and what is my purpose. I seem to have gone off track but Im having trouble finding my way back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home