Monday, January 05, 2009

2nd tagged reply (5/1/2009)

Here are the rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.Don’t forget to leave them a comment “You’re It!” and to read your blog.
You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.


1) I still sleep with the bolster I slept with since I was a baby along with another bigger bolster.
2) I like to eat cheese...alot. To the extent that I can eat the cheese in the bottle at Pastamania by itself.
3) I only learned how to bike when I was in Sec 3, after the level camp to Taman Negara. Was feeling psyched up and took less than 1-5 mins to learn with the great guidance of shawn and aaron
4) I ever got punished for rendering a plant leafless...lol
5) I cut my nails with nail scissors rather than nail clippers as I find it easier
6) I think alot, about random stuff etc...
7) I like the English language, might pursue a subject that has this requirement in the future.
8) I can play the violin (grade 2), clarinet (4yearsinband), drums(currently learning for around 1yr+)
9) But, I still prefer singing :)
10) Sometimes I put my friends first before my family

People I tag:
Avril, Adeline, Jonny, Jason, Damian, Andy, YangQin, YiLin, Chang, Daryl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home