Sunday, January 04, 2009

1st Tag reply post :) 4/1/2009

1.The person who tag you is?
Avril Sheck
2.Your relationship with him/her?
Friends :DDD
3.Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Nice, Fun seeker, Cycle-holic, Sensible, Loyal
4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Birthday present
5.The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
I want to go to CJC, haha
6.If he/she is going to be your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
I dunno. Haha
7. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Haha, i dont think thats possible
8. (Repeat Question)
-
9. What is it you want to tell her now?
Haha, i updated! :)
10. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Nice
11. How do you think ppl around you will feel around you?
Bored
12. The characters you love of yourself are?
Being a Good Listener
13. On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
Being boring
14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Someone who pleases God
15. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
HELLO :S hahahaha

People:

1. Avril
2. Solomon
3. Josiah
4. Liji
5. Mark
6. Cutter
7. Grace
8. Yunsong
9. Damian
10. Lionel

1. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Haha, they already are together.
2. What is no. 2 studying about?
Same as me. Maths, Econs, Literature and Chemistry
3. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
3/1/2009
4. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
ROCK
5. What is no. 10 doing now?
no idea
6. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
lol, maybe in no.10s eyes
7. Does no. 1 have any pets?
yup, a dog named ginger.
8. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends?
Nope, they don't know each other.
9. What colour does no. 4 like?
Maybe green/brown?
10. Where does no. 9 live?
Ang Mo Kio
11. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
Haha, no. But damian has LOL
12. Talk about something for no. 1
She likes cycling
13. Where is no. 2 studying at?
Catholic junior college
14. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
maybe
15. What is a hobby of no. 10?
Giving no.7 rides back home, lol
16. What is the surname of no. 5?
Ho
17. Is no. 4 single?
Yes
18. Will you woo no. 3?
If i was a girl, maybe. But no cause im a guy.
19. How about 7?
Taken.
20. Does no. 6 have any siblings?
I think so. yea


According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.
1) I talk more on msn
2) I can be crazy and quiet at different times
3) I open up more after some time, getting to know one better
4) I try to please everyone most of the time
5) I am boring sometimes
6) I used to smile alot when I was younger
7) My hair was shorter as well
8) My dad is 60+
9) I have 2 siblings, one sister and one brother, both working
10) I reared fish before and they died
11) I used to be afraid of dogs, overcame it though
12) I used to be fatter last time when I was younger
13) I am a nostalgic kind of person
14) I prefer quality of time spent with friends than quantity
15) I like sports
16) My favourite colour is blue
17) I can sleep anywhere at anytime

:) not tagging anyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home