Thursday, June 05, 2008

Decision, decision, decision

In our daily lives, we all have to make decisions, and sometimes we can have a myriad of possibilities to choose from and that can really be a headache or a chore. But, at the end of it, one still has to come to a conclusion and choose. It may not be easy, and you may have to forgo somethings, but you may gain others when you do make a choice. We are only human, faultable, inconsiderate and reckless, maybe sometimes, eager to please everyone. But time is limited and you can't be everywhere at the same time...

I've learned that I have to learn how to say "No" sometimes and keep my earlier fixed appointments as it is the lesser of the two evils or the right way to do things. Thus, I hope that I can learn from this...and...become a better person.

Thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home