Wednesday, April 02, 2008

NAPFA prep

Had P.E today. Instead of the usual mass P.E sessions we had, we did some pullups and 2.4km running. Usually for the mass P.E sessions, we would run around the school 2 or 3 times...a distance of 1.8km and 2.7km respectively. Pushups, situps, crunches, tuckjumps, jumping jacks and running up and down the stairs of the grand stand would follow suit.

Today was quite warm but still comfortable for running. We stretched before running 2.4km. Tried to follow the pace of Cutter, but he lost me as we went along. Think his timing was 9min+ but under 10min. My timing was 10.39min (new best)...haha. Finally hit my target of running under 11mins...
hoping i'm able to break 10min soon. :)

I need to train more on my pullups though :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home